- Saturday 28 September between 8.00am and 12.00pm
- Saturday 12 October between 8.00am and 12.00pm
When students wear a school uniform, they feel included in our school community.
Students, teachers, parents and carers, as well as members of our local community helped develop our school uniform to make sure it:
- meets the requirements of occupational health and safety, anti-discrimination and equal opportunity legislation
- includes items that are affordable, comfortable and made from easy-care and easy-wear fabrics
- is appropriate for the full range of school activities
- is suitable for all body shapes.
For the latest information on the Killara High School Uniform, please click on the following link. Uniform information
For further information on The Uniform Shop, including how to make payments please click on the following link. Uniform Shop information 2019